I had two children "graduating" this year.....Elyse from Kindergarten and Ben from Elementary School. It was fun, and emotional, to see my kiddos growing up. I always get choked up at these things!
 |
| Elyse with her class and teacher, Mrs. Morgan |
 |
| Elyse, Zara, and Mileva |
Ben received quite a few awards at the awards assembly...ranging from math to word masters to student council to all around great student (I don't think that was really an award, but I'll give it to him)!
 |
| Hugging his teacher, Mrs. Trainor |
 |
| Ben is studying his certificate to make sure it really does say he graduated! |
 |
| Sam is not graduating, but he did get an award for feet for fitness. He'll be leaving Wolford next year, though, because he's going to the School in the Woods which is just for 4th graders. It will be right up his ally. |
No comments:
Post a Comment