Friday, November 19, 2010

Sam's Thanksgiving Concert


When I went and watched the rehearsal on Monday, I could not find Sam at all.  I scanned each of the rows, up and down and I started to worry that he hadn't made it from the bus to his classroom that morning!  But then, just before I was about to notify the police, I saw these two familiar blue eyes looking out from under a huge turkey hat....and my fears were put at rest!  Can't you see how he'd be hard to spot if you didn't know what you were looking for?

How appropriate that Sam was a turkey for the concert.......that's all I'll say about that!

Elyse has the multi-tasking thing down, doesn't she?  She can talk on the phone, feed her baby, and it looks like get ready to perform surgery all at the same time!


This is Elyse's friend Chloe...she comes to our house a lot and Elyse goes to hers when I have voice lessons.  They love to help me cook...although Elyse is helping Chloe get picture perfect for a picture for her daddy, who is currently deployed. 

No comments: