Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ben's Baptism

Here is the happy boy, Ben, before his baptism. He was sooooo excited this morning. I mean, a baptism happens only once in a lifetime. Christmas happens every year!

We are very proud of Ben. He has only good things ahead of him.........


 

1 comment:

Clarissa Grover said...

Oh happy day! What an awesome way to celebrate a sacred season. I know Harley is only months behind Ben in age, but I was still shocked to hear he's old enough to be baptized. =) Last night we were talking at dinner about marriage. We've pretty much decided that Daisy and Ben would be a perfect pair in another 15-16 years. I know, I know... what about Harley? I just think Daisy and Ben would make the better, sweeter couple. Go figure. We need to get together in the next little bit. We miss you guys all the time.