Halloween was a bit of a challenge this year because I had to go get everything new...I had the best decorations for my trunk that I have added to every year. It was pretty cool.
This year was not as cool...but it will get there. I still won the award for best trunk at the church party! Maybe they were just being nice...
This year was not as cool...but it will get there. I still won the award for best trunk at the church party! Maybe they were just being nice...
I did have fun decorating our house since we were in a neighborhood once again. I was very disappointed in the rest of the neighborhood, though. Barely anyone decorated! Where is their fun Halloween spirit? I know a lot of people think Halloween is a heathen holiday...but it's an opportunity to meet your neighbors and have them meet you. That doesn't seem very heathen to me.
Elyse and I had fun making new Halloween plates this year. We had to have a Halloween feast...complete with ribs, ears, eyes, blood, brains, and everything else gross and yucky!
Asuka had a fun time carving her pumpkin into...guess....Hello Kitty (very Japanese).
Sam had a really fun party at School in the Woods....he learned the art of balloon animals and has been making them for us since then. He even made a dog and gave it away to a little girl on Halloween night - wasn't that so sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment