Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh..........Mother's Day.  It is a holiday that brings mixed emotions to me.  But, one good thing is that my boys are still young enough to want to help out on this day.  Sam was asking me the night before what I wanted for breakfast....and he made sure that I got it, a yummy omelette.  Ben said I couldn't put this picture of him wearing the gloves up for the world to see.....oh, well.  It is a cute picture and I'm the mother.....I can do whatever I want!!:)


A bittersweet moment for the two Riley brothers.....a picture of them together at the airport.  Keyan is getting ready to leave for a conference, and Lyrad will be leaving in 2 days for a 5 month deployment.  By the time he gets back, we will have moved and will not see him again for awhile.  I know that these brothers have loved being close to each other....talking work and talking family most of the time.  We are grateful for the time we have had to spend living next to them.....we wouldn't mind if they followed us to Colorado when the time comes for them to leave Florida!


No comments: