What a doll. You have such beautiful kids. Julie and I have a tough time sticking to any nutrition advice. I took so many nutrition classes in school that I thought I would eat healthy forever, but there are days when a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger sounds like a good idea. I take comfort in my liver's ability to clean out the junk as long as I don't put it in too frequently. Happy Father's Day to the Florida Rileys.
1 comment:
What a doll. You have such beautiful kids. Julie and I have a tough time sticking to any nutrition advice. I took so many nutrition classes in school that I thought I would eat healthy forever, but there are days when a Wendy's bacon cheeseburger sounds like a good idea. I take comfort in my liver's ability to clean out the junk as long as I don't put it in too frequently. Happy Father's Day to the Florida Rileys.
Love the reno Rileys
Post a Comment