All I want to know is where did those people in the first picture go?
As I think back on when we first got married, it's really kind of hard to remember what it was like because it was the beginning of the process that is making our marriage what it is today. It seems like we are still young in this marriage thing, even though 14 years sounds like a lot.........wait until we're celebrating 50 (isn't that right, mom and dad?)! I am just so grateful that the Keyan I fell in love with 15 years ago was a genuine good guy.........no big surprises or big changes appeared after we were married....he has continued to be solid and stable and a great guy. I know that I am very lucky in that regard.
Here's to the next 14!

1 comment:
NO WAY!!! 14 years!?!?!? Time flies! Congrats :) You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment