Well, it is that fun time of year again.........Halloween. I just love it. Although, my excitement for it isn't as strong the whole month of October as it used to be.........but I still get into the fun of it the last few days when all the festivities are taking place.
Tonight was the trick or trunk at church and we were supposed to go as scripture characters...........Mara and I are, therefore, Lamanite women. Ben, Sam, and Elyse don't quite fit into the scripture stories......you have to read between the lines a little bit. I'm sure hotdogs were consumed by some, and there is talk of witchcraft, and I'm sure some of the battles in the Old Testament were against those trained in the martial arts!
Anyhow......let the sugar high begin!
This was the trunk we decorated - you don't get the full effect because everything lit up and made noise. It was pretty fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment