Wednesday, October 13, 2010
A Good Idea
While I was getting ready the other day, Elyse was sitting on my toilet going poopy and just chattering away. She then said something like "they should be pink and violet." I didn't know what she was talking about, so I asked her and she replied "poopies!" She then continued to talk about what poopies should look like, how they should be sparkly and all these different colors. I thought that was just funny, and actually a good idea. If poopies were more exciting to look at, maybe kids would toilet train earlier because they are motivated to see just what exactly is going to come out: Today will it be blue? glittery? rainbow colored? We'll hang onto this idea, it could prove profitable in the future......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too many fruit snacks = a funky green... :)
Post a Comment