I decided to do a trampoline birthday cake, because Elyse is always asking to go outside to JUMP!
It's not hard to believe Elyse is 2, she is showing those signs of great independence and stubborness that 2 year olds are known for! We have a few battles to conquer - she has still been drinking milk from a bottle - last night I told her she was too big for a bottle and now had to drink her milk from a sippy cup. She didn't like this. But I told her I would cuddle her while she drank from a cup. So, she reluctantly took it, we cuddled, and she took a few sips of milk. Today she didn't even ask for the bottle - she'll take the cup, but really doesn't drink anything from it. When we did this with Ben, he stopped drinking milk all together, which is what I didn't want to have happen with Elyse. Hopefully, she'll get over it........... The next thing to conquer is the pacifier issue. I'll just let her enjoy those for awhile longer.....it is more a case of when mommy is ready to fight the battle, that's when the battle will begin. Mommy is not ready yet!
2 comments:
What are the pole parts of the cake? Happy birthday to your kids!
A very happy 2nd birthday to beautiful baby girl ELYSE!
Martie and family
Post a Comment