Instead of investing time this year as a coach, I decided to invest money....so we sponsored Mara's soccer team. Coming up with a name for our "business" (which we don't really have) was tough, but I decided on Riley & Co., in the hopes that they would put Mara's cousin, Rachel, on the same team.
As you can see, they did.
Mara and Rachel work pretty well together on the front line.
It's nice to have some other Riley's around to see at our kid's events. Josh was teaching Sam the fine art of getting free stuff from the concession stand - he noticed the sign said free jalapenos with nachos, so he decided to ask if he could just have the jalapenos without the nachos.....the poor young boy in the concession stand didn't know how to figure that one out, so Josh got some jalapenos for free. Hmmmmmm..........I guess it works. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment