Thursday, June 2, 2011

Harry Potter, here we come!

Here is our first glimpse into Hogsmeade...the kids have been waiting anxiously to visit, except Mara who got to go visit on a chorus trip.  The only thing she was anxious about was getting some Butter Beer!



A clever sign...please respect the spell limits.
Here we are...but no sign of Harry Potter yet.


Elyse and Mara waiting to ride the Hippogriff.  This was Elyse's first "roller coaster" and she didn't want to take a 2nd ride!

Elyse and I were waiting for the others outside one of the rides...you probably can't see it, but the sign in the back says "Pram Parking."  I thought that was cute...I mean, we are in England, aren't we?

The Hogwarts Castle....home of a very cool simulator ride!

The Hogwarts Express

Waiting for some magic to happen...but, we're just muggles...we'll be waiting a long time!


What's wrong with this picture?  Ummmm...could it be that mom is holding the baby, while the big brother is in the stroller?


After all that Harry Potter fun, Ben still didn't have enough...he got right back to reading it when we got home!

No comments: