Keyan, This is your little brother nick. I will keep your desires for an old pickup truck in my prayers.
I really enjoy coming home from a goofy day at work and getting my hands dirty working on the vanagon. A new waterpump, oil pump, master cylinder and hubcaps, coolant etc. etc. It has been fun fixing her up and working out some odd bugs.
It might get a little sore scrubbing for surgery after doing a brake job and trying to get axle grease out from under the fingernails.
I hope next birthday involves an old dodge pickup.
1 comment:
Keyan, This is your little brother nick. I will keep your desires for an old pickup truck in my prayers.
I really enjoy coming home from a goofy day at work and getting my hands dirty working on the vanagon. A new waterpump, oil pump, master cylinder and hubcaps, coolant etc. etc. It has been fun fixing her up and working out some odd bugs.
It might get a little sore scrubbing for surgery after doing a brake job and trying to get axle grease out from under the fingernails.
I hope next birthday involves an old dodge pickup.
nick
Post a Comment