Ben was so excited to get to go to the dentist today and have his 2 lower canines pulled out. O.k., so he wasn't excited. As the dentist said to me, "when he was walking back he looked like he'd rather go into a den of lions than into the dentist!" Well, can you blame him? We opted to have the "laughing gas." We tried this on Ben before when he was getting a filling done, and he said it didn't have any effect on him. We tried it again just to see, but Ben said it did nothing for him. He never felt like he was floating....poor boy, that's what I remember about the dentist when I was young and I always thought that was such a fun sensation! He made it through, though with these 2 large teeth and only a few tears. I'm proud of Ben for enduring these things at such a young age. I hope the orthodontist knows what he's doing in recommending Ben have these teeth removed...and I hope he doesn't keep recommending that treatment in an effort to correct Ben's underbite and crossbite!
I wonder how much the tooth fairy gives for teeth that were taken out by force? I think they'll be worth a pretty high price!
No comments:
Post a Comment