Happy Halloween! We had a fun time dressing up, mom included! Mara was the only one I had to make a costume for. It seems to work out that way every year. She wanted to be a Greek Goddess because she's been reading some books that have them as characters. So here she is...................
Ben and Sam were both repeat costumes. Sam has grown taller so we had to do some adjusting on his pant legs - oh well, no one really notices anyhow!
Elyse was a snow princess. Kind of funny since we don't live where there's any snow! She didn't want to put on her costume for the trick-or-trunk on Wednesday, but after some struggles she did and she enjoyed getting candy. Then on Friday when she saw the other kids getting their costumes on, she went and got hers, so eager to get it on! She knew exactly what was coming - CANDY! How quickly they learn.
We had a fun time and Sam asks every morning, "How many days until Halloween?" He realizes now that 362 is a lot. I'm sure it will only take him a few more weeks to forget all about Halloween and begin to get excited for Christmas! The countdown until Christmas is a bit more manageable!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I need to post some Halloween pictures, too.
Are you guys coming here for the holidays at all? It would be fun to see you.
By the way, do you know the Domsallas there? He graduated with Jim and they were in MA with us. They had their 4th boy this summer. They are stationed at Eglin and live in Niceville as well. Just wondering...
Your blog looks great. I still haven't figured out how to put a different background on mine. Eventually I will! Lokk forward to seeing you this weekend!
Post a Comment