Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Halloween

If anyone knows me, they know that I love Halloween, and since I don't live in a place where people come trick or treating to my house, I don't really decorate the outside of the house.  But....we have trunk or treat every year at church, and that is my avenue for decorating!  I get a theme in my head and then just go with it......and I tend to go all out.  This year I wanted to do an Egyptian theme so I made a pyramid and open tomb out of the back of my car.  It was really cool with little candles and egyptian music playing.  But.....it was a bit excessive.  Getting this thing down to the church in the back of the pickup was probably very illegal.  Good thing I only had to drive 1 mile!


This was our skeleton all wrapped up as a mummy.  I couldn't convince any of the kids to be a mummy for their costume.

Me?  No......Cleopatra.


Elyse decided to dress in something warm since it is always freezing cold for trunk or treat.  The footie pajamas we found gave her the idea she wanted.




Ben got into the spirit and made a fun "trunk" for the teachers quorum.  I think he was secretly trying to outdo me.


Hmmmmm.......which of my kiddos could this be?






No comments: