Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Elyse is 7!
No, Elyse does not ice skate...we went once...but the winter olympics in Sochi, Russia have been on for the last week and she has had a great time watching the ice skaters. Elyse has been talking about getting her ears pierced for a few months now. She knows that Mara was 7 years old when she got her ears pierced, so I guess she figured it was just the thing to do when she turned 7. I had a hard time deciding where to go get her ears pierced because there are so many different opinions out there. I was considering taking her to a body piercing studio....but Keyan said all of his coworkers said that was a bad idea (since they have gone to them to get their own tattoos and piercings). I ended up taking her to a "holistic" health place and it turned out fine.
Getting the marks even on both ears was a challenge.
So this was after the first one.....you can see that Elyse was really wanting to cry....but she didn't! I was so amazed because she has the least pain tolerance of any of my children and will cry over the smallest ache or scratch. I guess it's just at home...I need a stranger to be around all the time!
Congratulations, Elyse!
It's nice to have Grandma and Grandpa Burgess come over for the party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment